13 Sept 2009

Whoops.

Well, I was planning to have my first post up by last night, but.... I got distracted by actually playing DMC4. You know, since DMD mode is now ready for playing? Slowly working through the mode, since everything is quite literally out to kill you now. And can block quite a few of your attacks. And using Busters aren't completely foolproof anymore. Currently VERY happy that I decided not to record this. Doubt that I would even get past the first mission, let alone the rest of the game with a choppy framerate and input delay. Already had to use continues against Berial, which was embarrassing. Bael left me with practically no health left after the fight, but I still SSS-ranked the mission.

With that said, hopefully it'll be up by tonight. Then... we'll see from there because I already have a few assignments that are going to be piling up soon and still want to keep my skill level from deteriorating. If I have even more time, I could add some alt text to some of the pics. Just need to figure out which pics and then edit the html.

No comments:

Post a Comment