7 Sept 2009

Onwards to death!

Well, I've finally unlocked "Dante Must Die!" mode. I feel... somewhat proud of this accomplishment, considering how bad I am at action games. Hell, I'm even pretty bad at hack-and-slash games! So... It didn't take that long for me to get through Son of Sparda mode. About 2~3 weeks, surprisingly. I never finished DMC1's Hard Mode, but that's mostly because I refused to projectile-chip against Nelo Angelo 3. You can chalk that up to pride and extreme stubbornness. Everything else is manageable though! Maybe not so much now because I don't remember what the enemy patterns are like. DMC2... Let's not say anything about that one. DMC3? ... I'm not touching that one for a bit. Might go back to it eventually though. Finished it on Normal, but still slightly traumatised by the difficulty. And the enemies. Really not fond of the designs at all, including their attack patterns.

Onto more important things... I think I might be able to get the first post up soon if I start capping tonight. In the meantime, here's some lulz-worthy play from Heaven or Hell mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment