4 Sept 2009

Ham to ham combat...

Yeah. SO... I was recording Mission 17. Got to the infamous ham-to-ham combat scene and RIGHT when Dante finishes his line ("... is such sweet fortune!"), THE POWER GOES OUT. I freakin' lost 20 minutes of gameplay footage right there! Excuse me while I headdesk multiple times, then proceed to re-do everything thus far. Oh, I should also mention that I had to reinstall the stupid program, again.

EDIT @ 17:04 - Whee. Finished that and Mission 18 without problems! Well, depends on what you would consider "without problems." Really do not want to do the Savior battle again... So tedious with the jump pads, and I don't even want to know how many Stylish Pts. I'm supposed to get from smacking around Bianco and Alto Angelos. ... What? I need 5000 points? Screw that...

No comments:

Post a Comment