22 Sept 2009

... Need more Kero for equips!

So... I found out why I seemed to not get ANYWHERE for the past hour or so. Seems like I did something or other that triggered an event flag way ahead of schedule, so now that quest is considered "completed." That's not good, since I don't have enough MAGI pieces to get through the next door. Where was I stopped? Good thing it wasn't too far into the game. About 4~5 hours into it. The event flag I accidentally triggered was about going into Kai's body (Ki, for those more familiar with the original release known as "Final Fantasy Legend II") to deal with whatever's causing havoc in there. And to get several pieces of MAGI. And I had just beaten the crap out of Ashura. Cue sarcastic chuckle.

...

I'm much further than that in the original, so... Just encountered an asshat known as Venus. Need to really get moving on raising AGL stats because it's getting harder to hit anything using the Human Male. Also need to start using the shields (or start buying them)to raise DEF stats. Can't keep relying on armor to cover that anymore since the difference is getting a little too big. As in, my tank is DYING CONSISTENTLY. Of course, that may also be because of not raising his MANA stat enough. Still at the default 3, but getting spell books is really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment