2 Sept 2009

OK...

I was hoping to get one mission on here by the 1st, but you can see how well that went. Anyways, proceeding with the recordings at the moment, and maybe I'll be able to find a program that'll let me chop up .wmv files nicely. A lot of them run well over 10 minutes right now, and I'm not exactly willing to re-record all 8 of the missions I've done so far. Input lag sucks. Frame skipping sucks. Seeing that the program is dropping ~34% of the recorded frames while only recording at 29.97fps sucks. The game freakin' runs at 60Hz! At least it does on the HDTV, so it should be about the same here.

Anyways... Hilarity will probably ensue starting next week by the looks of things. Trying to get all the missions recorded before uni starts up again.

EDIT @ 17:46: Looks like I have to re-record one mission. The sound ended up doing something really weird. After a certain point, it just ended up a few octaves lower. Really weird. Ah... I'll just re-record it, but the LP will still be based on my hilariously bad run.

No comments:

Post a Comment