6 Sept 2009

Done!

Alright! Done recording! Time to fiddle around with capping and splitting up the video files for upload. This run has been extremely embarrassing, and probably not a true representation of my actual skill level. Honestly, the lag was bad enough to screw up the very, definitively last battle that doesn't even have a boss HP gauge. Yeah... I just didn't bother timing how long THAT fight took. It involved almost dying a lot and actually using items. Ugh, I can't believe I used ITEMS. And all 3 Gold Orbs from the Sanctus battle. That basically tells you that I've pretty much given up at this point. Probably didn't help that I played without any lag whatsoever (and MAX-Acting A LOT, almost 1 MAX-Act per 5-7 Ex-Acts performed) yesterday afternoon, then proceeded to start recording without playing around to readjust to the poorer conditions.

May want to re-record Missions 9-11 because I freaked out about what happened with Mission 6's audio (turned out it was just a playback problem that solved itself), and not have them separated into segments until it's needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment