22 Sept 2009

More SaGa2

Still going along in SaGa 2's original, but I also decided to move ahead in my SaGa2DS file as well. Then I got lost. I think I went to the wrong world, and now I have no idea where I'm supposed to head. Holy %$&^%, how the hell do I get lost that early in a game?! Only took a little less than 3 hours. It also seems like my stat growth is slower in the remake... 

Moving along in the original, I have 32 MAGI pieces now. Unfortunately, my curiosity surrounding a little glitch has left me with no pieces of the Power MAGI in my inventory in one of my save states. Which is pretty bad. Why? My Human Male depends on it for damage, although I should probably stick the Speed MAGI on him, give him a Whip/Rapier/other AGL-based weapons to start upping his pathetically low Speed. Of 5. Damn is this game a grind fest, but completely variable due to the mechanisms. At least my monster is now something more respectable... A Sprite with Sleep, Thunder and Cure. Yay for a secondary healer. Won't be changing that around for the next little bit. So... I have to redo that entire little bit again, but this time, I'll be training his speed! And maybe getting better equips for my little meka? The little guy's fallen behind quite a bit. I need something that can REALLY punch a hole in something. Buy him a Katana? It's only 6800GP, but I don't remember where I last saw those. The Giant's Town? That place is also a fairly good training spot for cash.

Oh! TGS '09 in a day (according to Japan's time from time zone differences)!

No comments:

Post a Comment