26 Sept 2009

It really is harder.

So... I got my ass kicked in SaGa2. It's going to get kicked even harder in SaGa2DS. Just got to Apollo's world, and there's a Coliseum. I couldn't even beat Ashura with help from the Muses! Figures... it's Death's Arena/Soul Castle. And that new "Destiny String" system for chaining attacks? You better know how to use it REALLY well by the time you get to the very last battle. If you've never used it, then it's apparently a lot closer to what the original battle was like. Use the system and be ready for a world of pain unless you have really high stats. According to some, having a Meka in the party might become a liability at that point.

OK, I'm not actually stuck in SaGa2DS. Just wandering around in the underwater volcano. However, I'm stuck/hit a roadblock in SaGa2. Venus is giving me quite a hard time right now, and I have no idea how much HP she has. Not exactly sure what my stats should be.

Currently:
Name
Kyle
Miri
Drak
Meka
Species
Human M
Esper F
Sprite
Meka
HP
496
315
218
366
STR
24
4
17
10
DEF
0
0
22
52
AGL
14
10
31
5
MANA
3
25
32
0

So, those are the stats I have right now. I didn't feel like listing my equipment because there's up to 8 slots per character, and I'm always strapped for cash when it comes to equipment. Everyone is so SLOW, except for Drak. Miri's skill set might be important... Wonder if I can petrify Venus/use Stone Gaze? I know that I can't seem to put her to sleep.

EDIT @ 01:37: ... What the hell. Stone Gaze outright killed Venus! No damage, just killed her with the status effect. Still, I need to grind for some stats soon before everyone ends up slaughtered.

No comments:

Post a Comment