30 Jan 2010

Dragging them along...

Holy crap, Rush already learned Spring Squall. Or 霧雨斬り, since I currently have the JP text displayed. Only managed to use it twice so far due to its incredibly high cost at BR11. Thanks to that and 無心の太刀, Namul Niram fell really quickly. Probably only had about 15 000HP. Ran along, struggling along the way with pathetically weak soldiers to past the meeting in Nagapur. Didn't think that I would get there that quickly, but now I have to be a little more mindful about which quests that I might close off since the Aqueducts are coming up pretty fast. I think I'll do what I did last time: leave the Cosmos Maiden quest chain alone since that'll net me the Rank 6 fight. It won't be easy on Hard Mode, but it'll certainly be better than contending with ~2M HP.

Made it up to BR18, and trying to use the Wisdom's Echo grinding spot, but I can't get past linking more than 7 enemy symbols. They simply don't have enough HP to survive anything, nor do they have the equipment to block and reduce damage. They're also really not that bright, not reassessing the situation "properly." It's probably because of how low their respective unique parameters are at the moment. One of the first things to do is raising BR, learning Blackout, and upgrading equips. Actually, they still haven't asked for/cloned their HP and AP/Speed accessories yet. It's seriously compounding on their lack-of-HP problem. Wonder what BR I need to be before they get those accessories...? Or is it because I haven't crafted any of them yet? Either way, their weapons come first. I need that defense rating up! Too bad I can't just craft a bunch of weapons for them to take.


Oh, I also got the Bayonetta patch. Runs MUCH better now, although the load times are still a little on the long side. What's weird is that sometimes the loading can't keep up with what I'm doing... It skipped slightly while doing a few torture attacks, but it's nothing major. Just something I noticed. Oh, and it was Sony who made the patch, apparently. Wonder why, even after Sega saying that it's not possible to fix the load times and texture quality... Either way, not complaining!

Speaking of Sega, End of Eternity's now out, and it apparently plays like VP2. Sorta. Might pick up the JP version because the NA boxart is hideous.

No comments:

Post a Comment