27 Jan 2010

Yeah, Hard mode is hard.

Well, that almost took too long. Finally got past Blackdale, and even beat the Fiery Idol in my first attempt. Didn't think that would happen... I should have recorded that since it was a pretty good run. Never have I been so happy to see Rush get deadlocked by the Idol... Didn't really have to lower enemy Morale, but I did notice that it didn't take as long to kill it. Weird, since it has more HP this time around. About 10 000. I even used the same set-up from my Normal run, although with considerably more skills. As in, I can smack it around with Wield/Weapon arts right now (Third Eye, to be specific). If I had trained with the Shielding Glaive from the beginning, I think I would have a Weapon Art by now, but I wouldn't be able to use it due to lack of AP. What I don't get is how I ended up in the Healer class. While his INT hit 35 first, I really don't think that Remedies was his significant Mystic group. If anything, it should have been either Hexes or Psionics, since I was abusing those like crazy before the class change from Ranger for Morale earlier in the game. Oh well.

Well, time to start assembling my soldier army again! And try to steer certain ones towards specific classes...? It'll be hard, but I'm pretty sure that it's doable.


Oh, and good news. Bayonetta's getting a patch to allow us to install the game into the HDD. Yay. Maybe I'll go back to it now. After all, I still have Hard mode to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment