10 Jan 2010

Mission time. Still.

What. I got the Limit Breaker trophy without using a summon or an accessory that allows me to deal more than 99 999 damage (I think it's the Genji Gloves). Characters are limited there, while Summons can initially break it. Well, it's one less trophy to worry about, so I'm not really complaining. Also didn't need to waste any TP on it, so it's all good! The Adamankelis thingys are getting easier to beat. They don't one-shot Hope anymore, but the larger ones with tusks still do well over 6000HP worth of damage with Protect on. That's enough to kill both Hope AND Lightning. There goes me and my healer. Fang has enough HP to survive that while Jamming the target. I think I might spam Mission 12 many many times because it's easy and it gives out 10 000CP. It also spawns a bunch of Cie Corpses for some more easy CP. And since I'm in Gran Pulse, the draw distance determines when the enemies respawn (which is pretty fast). Oh, encountered the Sabotender/Cactuar. I need to use Sneak Smokes to get to them because they run off so quickly if they spot you. Gives out 5000CP, but I don't think I'll be hunting them that much. Not until I can buy a huge number of the Sneak Smokes. Or I can just spam a certain spot on the map... 5000CP/10000CP every 2~3 minutes!

Also having extreme trouble against the Neochu/Mission 55. It's accompanied by several Picohus, which can be respawned by the Neochu indefinitely. So you have the Neochu killing people and the Picohus interrupting everything you're trying to do. Fun, isn't it? Trying to kill it with Vanille's Death, but I think I'm going to need those Dash Shoes first. In the mean time, just going around doing as many missions as possible while maxing my Crystarium Board. The Grow Egg's going to be used for the secondary roles because the costs are so freakin' expensive.


Recorded and proceeded further. Now onto the "second" disc, but I don't have the full party just yet. I really don't want to kick out Lythete because he's been built up for a while now, but his Lotions really suck. Still stuck at Antivenin, and it's way too situational to use. Maybe solo a few of those flies? Either way, it's almost time for the full party to be assembled.

This might also seem really weird, but I want someone to lend me a 360 while I rent Last Remnant on it. I'm really curious to see how screwed some characters were in the game. Like Paris. Besides his unbelievably crappy voice, his arts seem to be extremely lacking. Starting with only Remedies? AS A GUEST CHARACTER?! It's a good thing that the PC version gives him Psionics (well-developed too, up to Addle Maledict II), Double-handed (staff) arts and Remedies.

Another thing... WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE STUPIDLY HIGH BR WHEN GOING TO THE NEST OF EAGLES?! Seriously, I only was around BR23 when I approached that, WITH taking on sidequests and using only soldiers. Even lower with one of my parallel games (which I don't have a save of now) while using uniques. Now I'm seeing someone as BR63, and one at BR47. What the hell guys. I think people are usually around BR30-ish, but definitely below 45.

Why am I still up...?

No comments:

Post a Comment