26 Jan 2010

Hard mode time?

Defeated the Enlightened Seven at a somewhat high BR. BR73. So it wasn't a soldier-only kill, but I replaced a soldier with a weaker unit. A newly hired Khrynia because I was curious about her voice clips. Needless to say, I want to shoot her, but there no bows in-game.

Recorded the final fights twice... Rank 6 and Rank 8 at BR75 and BR76 respectively. Didn't think that there would be such a difference with only 3 quests remaining. I think it's because the Rank 8 fight is triggered purely based on whether or not you complete the "Things Unchangeable" quest. Either way, the final boss fight wasn't exactly easy. OK, lying. Rank 6 was a complete push-over, whereas the Rank 8 one was somewhat challenging. I think I did considerably worse when I had Rush in the union simply because I didn't have enough unions with a Cachexia/Bewitch user. Because he was the one with Cachexia and Bewitch. Meaning... I didn't bother with the skill grinding.


Anyways... started my Ransatsu Maniacs run. It's... uh... hard. I really don't know what else to say. Maybe I shouldn't let Rush dual-wield just yet. Problem is... I don't want to give him the Parrying Tataraichi. One, it looks ugly. Two, it's a Power-based weapon. And three, I don't care about the Weapon Art. Or... I'll just let him have it on his off-hand. The off-hand gains half the EXP, so it's not that big of a deal. I have more than enough materials for the time being. Or the Shielding Glaive? It won't affect the progression of his Katana arts, until I get past that part and get the full party. Or... I could just not care considering that I'll be using the soldiers. I'm only going to do selected quests simply because I don't want to deal with the Rank 8 Conqueror without the Uniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment