10 Oct 2009

Whee. Playing Demon's Souls.

OK, died once against the giant demon in the tutorial level. Then again because a certain someone was telling me to get her cell. I was chased by a mook and it hurt. And now I'm down 180 odd souls. Next one was from a firebomb. Being set on fire really hurts. Then I died against being stabbed by a higher level knight while running around to get enough room to use healing items. Maybe starting as a Thief wasn't such a great idea. But it's so fun! I really didn't mind the fact that I even died because I actually deserved all those deaths. Except for the first 2 because one is mandatory and the other was due to an outside influence. Will go back to playing it after finishing up one assignment tonight.

Note to self... DON'T RUSH ANY OF THE STAGES. And repair equipment... All of it is starting to get worn out and I need more healing herbs.

Will post an update for all the other deaths that occur. And I should really play this game off-line. My connection's still so bad that I disconnect from the server after 15 minutes. Will also try playing it on the HDTV simply because I can't really read anything on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment