4 Oct 2009

I got bored.

So bored, to the point where some of my stats are now complete overkill. *Without equipment on, unless you're Meka. Then it's Tank/Laser/Army armor/Dragon armor x3.

Name
Kyle
Miri
Drak
Meka
Species
Human M
Esper F
Fairy
Meka
HP
879
571
373
618
STR
24
4
32
0
DEF
0
0
37
92
AGL
45
11
49
37
MANA
3
32
51
0

OK, so it's not really that impressive. It's more of a product of abusing one specific spot in Edo for their enemy groups. And the turbo function on the emulator. Engaging in a battle with 5-8 Knights or 4+ Gazers might not be such a bright idea, but it was pretty manageable. Got tons of money (1000~3000 Kero/fight) and equipment drops that could be sold for more money. I don't really need any of the elemental weapons or shields, and they sold for 8500 Kero each, so that's plenty of cash right there. Should have used the money to buy a Flare book, even if it's only 10 uses. Should have probably stuck around a while longer to start raising Kyle's Mana stat since that also affects the amount of HP recovered from a curative spell. Another thing, Esper growth rates suck.

Might go back to grind some more later. Going to get Mana stats up for the final stretch and catching up with the remake. Thing is... I don't think I'll replay this any time soon. It still feels really dated now, even though it's kinda fun. Maybe... After finishing SaGa1 and SaGa3. And getting my ass kicked in Bayonetta and Demon's Souls (when I get that...). By then, I might even be playing FFXIII... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment