12 Oct 2009

One Demon down...

Well, I restarted the game as a Royal because I wasn't getting anywhere as a Thief. I'm probably going to play this game twice (or more) anyways, so starting as an "easier" class would be a better idea for someone who isn't familiar with these kinds of games. Within the time frame that I played as a royal, I was killed a few times (about 5?), accidentally let Ostrava die (or did I accidentally kill him?) and killed the Phalanx by pelting it with firebombs, magic and setting it on fire with my scimitar covered in turpentine. Shortly afterwards, I got roasted by a dragon while crossing a bridge. Woohoo.

... I need to upgrade my equipment some more, but I lost my souls on the stupid bridge after being toasted. It was funny seeing all the phantoms running around and "dying" from the same mistake though! At least I'm not alone with the dying from stupid things... And really, the game's worth playing online if your connection's stable enough to stay on the server for an extended period of time. A lot of the messages and bloodstains are helpful~

No comments:

Post a Comment