11 Oct 2009

Dying isn't that fun, but it's fun to OHKO!

OK, I'm annoyed. PS3 Bayonetta's screens looked really washed out on the net... but when I was playing the demo just now on the HDTV, everything looked comparable to the 360 version. Except for the massive screen tearing and a few framerate issues. But even then, the framerate problem didn't really pop up unless I was using a Climax Attack, Bayo blowing a kiss, or during the cutscenes (what). It's due to the settings from the PS3 that you can easily adjust, like activating the full colour range amongst other things.

Anyways... More death! None of the ones so far today were spectactularly bad in any way. Just running back and forth gathering souls and repairing equipment for now. And farming some of the grasses because I kinda stupidly used a whole bunch of them yesterday. OK, I lied. I did die in one stupid way: falling off a high platform. High enough to kill me in one shot. Twice. The second time was by accident though. And found out how to OHKO. Not very good at doing the attack, but it also nets you a few extra souls which is good for repairing and upgrading.

EDIT: Yay, someone uploaded a demo rip for Bayo's music! Boo because it looks like the boss music against Jeanne is exclusive to the PS3. I really like that track...


EDITx2: OK, someone managed to get a (fairly) clean rip of the boss music! Has something of a Spanish feel to it... Pretty heavy on an instrument I can't seem to ID and lots of piano (with some guitar mirroring it).

No comments:

Post a Comment