25 Oct 2009

Another few!

Got the Red Dragon after about 79 arrows to it. It's probably a lot closer to 73 arrows though since I missed a few times, but I used 79 for the venture. Not too bad for only using a Compound Long Bow +1. It's now up to Sticky Compound Long Bow +3. Should really get going with farming Shards and Chunks of Spiderstone.

Got through 2-2 so I can finally start forging the more advanced weapon branches. The Dragon God however... Keeps punching me out, so I'm not too keen on approaching that fight for the next little while. Almost did get to the second harpoon launcher thing. Also, I'm surprised that Warding was effective against the Dragon God's punches. Thought that it would go straight through the defense and outright kill me. The fire breath still does, which is what is now preventing me from finishing the damn level. Still, getting roasted without getting punched out is already a vast improvement. Now all I need to do is just, well, RUN FASTER AND SMASH THOSE PILLARS. Then run away. Really fast. Damn it, I should have focused more on Endurance for more stamina and not so much on Strength since most of my weapons aren't modified by that stat. Whoops. Not to mention that I'm being more and more like an archer than a mage.

Tower of Latria has been completely finished, but I didn't manage to get it to PWWT, so I missed out on a few things. Killed off the Leechmonger in 5-1, but wary of going into 5-2 because of the poison swamps. I don't know how many arrows I should carry with me before dealing with it. Also don't have any Colourless Demon's Souls to upgrade the Adjudicator's Shield, nor do I have any Blessed weaponry or the Regenerator's Ring. I DO have the Black Leather set for higher poison resistance. The Shrine of Storms is going to be hell. I only meant to push it into Black WT, but dying another time pushed it all the way to PBWT. Got the Black Phantom Satsuki on my tail now, meaning that I can't proceed any further until I finish my little duel with him. Can't get hit once or else... Not to mention that I have to finish fighting him before finishing 4-1 to get to 4-2's boss to get the Soul for the "Second Chance" miracle. Shouldn't forget that I haven't rescued Saint Urbain yet. Guess I should farm 1-3 until I can get enough Souls to bring my magic stat up to 24 for the Epee Rapier. That's going to more useful since I can hide behind my shield while making jabs.


Bayonetta will be here in about a week's time! And I won't have Demon's Souls on hand since I'm lending it to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment