17 Oct 2009

Two more Demons down!

OK, made to to Soul Level 22 and it's getting much more expensive than anticipated for raising stats now. Time to just finish 2-1 with using as few items as possible then hop onto the server for 1-2 and watch those (not so) poor souls get roasted. Never mind. Just sniped with Soul Arrow, Compound Longbow+2 and hiding behind a pillar. 2-1's actually pretty nice for farming some materials, although it seems like I've already missed 2 of those crystal geckos. Also beat the boss there, so the fire-breathing armor spider is no more. Off to 3-1, Tower of Latria! I REALLY HATE THOSE MINDFLAYERS. HOLY CRAP THEY CAN ALMOST ONE SHOT ME.

I should probably start worrying about my World Tendency. World 3 is getting pretty dark, while Boleteria's practically white. World 4 isn't too bad, but apparently it being pure black is the best for farming both souls and materials. Gotta stop freaking out against those dual-wielding katana black skeletons. The white ones are easy enough now, but the black ones are still a problem. Maybe I'll snipe them from a distance since my longbow is pretty strong for now. And I have way too many arrows. Actually, it still takes too many arrows to kill, and too much time as well. One shot makes it move, so you have to wait until it gets into range again before you can take another shot at it. Killing it DOES net you about 1000 souls. Going to keep farming to buy the Ring of Avarice from the singing woman in the Tower of Latria. Only need about 45000 more souls! It's not too bad since my Soul Level's pretty high now. Maybe I should take on that Red-Eyed knight?

I wonder where that red dragon went... I sniped it with over 100 arrows, but it flew off, so I don't know if I can find it to kill it off for good. It's still scorching stuff in 1-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment