23 Dec 2009

Ninja and Blaze Edge.

Yay, Legendary Ninja achieved! Along with several Swift level 5 arts. Pretty much end-game now. Going through The Ancient Ruins because I forgot about it in my first run. It's actually somewhat difficult with a Rush+soldier party. Mostly relying on Rush to deal damage with Swift Spring Squall V with one other unit doing Dispirit V/Bewitch V to lower enemy morale enough for the other units to make up for the lack of uniques.

While fiddling around with the trainer, I managed to change David's in-game model. Well, in battle model. I like his eyepatch, so I swapped his usual one with the one you see at the beginning of the game. Well, there are other things that I can say, but I'll just leave it at that. Don't think I'll be fiddling around with any more models. I could always sub in Emma for Emmy since I kinda miss her hat... Eh... whatever.

And I'm not sure if I can take on the final boss right now. It's "The True Conqueror" Rank 8. In other words, I'm screwed unless I can get some status control to deal with all about 2M HP. If it were Disgaea, 2M HP would be no problem whatsoever. Oh, and get another attack union. Currently, I have one attack union, one for morale control, one dummy union (3 units, no healing...) and I have no idea what the other 2 are for. They're kinda all purpose, like Rush's union, but not as effective. None of them can lower enemy morale, and no soldiers learn Wards, so no "Band of Champions" or "Cheer" for more morale control. The only problem about morale is that if it gets too high, he'll use Crimson Flare III to knock it back down while slaughtering as many units as possible. I think I spent at least 20 out of 40 turns just running around healing everyone while keeping him distracted with various dummy unions. Pretty everyone becomes a dummy union based on status, union speed and positioning. Breaking deadlock is sometimes beneficial if they're at full health. And maybe if they had more than 7000HP. I should get a few soldiers with Lotion arts. There shouldn't be any crossover for item consumption between the other Item arts, so it should be safe. Also, why are there no soldiers who can learn Shards? It seems a little unbalanced here. Not to mention that none of them can dual wield. But yeah, I need some serious status control.

Started some FFXIII, but didn't get very far. Eh, whatever. Not like I'm going to finish it in less than a week anyways. Very pretty, had a few close calls in battle and Lightning can punch out Snow. Kinda funny listening to him after playing Sigma Harmonics (Kurogami Sigma) and Last Remnant (Lord David).

Also


Build 4699. Try to find this specific build of the Dolphin emulator. Tales of Graces is extremely tempting. Not too keen on modding my Wii either.

No comments:

Post a Comment