25 Oct 2010

ZANMETSU

I think some of the arguments on the forums have stopped... Which is good because now we can start focusing more on helping other users, although that might come to an end once we compile enough info into a topic. I think it was a good thing that I started compiling my own info for a little bit since that fugitive list definitely came in handy. Just wondering if I should hurt someone because he said "I love you". At least the "are there JP voices" topics are starting to die out.



... Or not. Someone just had to bring up DLC. While this is a Capcom game, and the chances of DLC are high if it were Inafune, it's not Inafune helming the game. It's Kobayashi. Things he's done don't have much of a track record for DLC, so I'm not expecting it. Instead, I'm pretty sure that it'll be something along the lines of SB3:H, much like SB2:H. Considering the numbers in Japan (~500K), I'm expecting an expansion within the next year and a half, or I guess a year now since it's almost November! Right around the same time that 2H came out.

While I did notice this while playing, I didn't bother typing it out. Most of the default routes are essentially "bad ends," considering how depressing they can be. Ieyasu's is depressing, Mitsunari's is depressing and unnerving, Masamune's shows a little growth but involves Mitsunari losing it, Keiji is still acting (you'll see why in a later route, and said route is still depressing), etc. Yeah, it's a pretty depressing game. I think the only one that doesn't end up with a depressing end is Tadakatsu, keeping in line with his previous appearances. Well, his only story was essentially rushing to save Ie-- Takechiyo. And maybe Tsuruhime, although there are times where you see that she's really not all that happy. Still, you can't really get to Nier's level of depressing. SenBASA's just too silly to go that far. Or maybe it can, with the right writers... but it's not like the series has much more to go since Sekigahara is the last major battle. The rest is just finishing up the unification of Japan, though the game does go a little further with the Osaka Summer stages.

Anyways, finished Keiji's route, which means that Oichi is available. I should be able to finish her routes pretty quickly, then blast through Ieyasu, Tsuruhime, Motochika, Gyoubu (they don't call him that in SB:SH...), Magoichi and maybe Motonari. Don't need to do Hondam or Nobunaga since they don't unlock anyone. Neither does Motonari, but I should probably deal with him for some trophies. And 2 stages to go.


Still haven't started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment