25 Apr 2010

Spawn tables...

Well... Got the Pale Leafhopper, that only appears when you get close enough, to spawn. But it spawned with conditions that aren't seen on the wikia. Now I'm seeing tons of Spiritlords and Dragons, with a Spiritlord/Oversoul in the Searing Cove. No rares on this map... Terrapests aren't visible when you first zone in. I think I killed about 18 of them by now, which is needed for the Ring of the Labyrinth guild. Still needs a while before that one opens up. Will probably end up opening the one in Elysion first since I don't want to finish Glenys' quest just yet. Just have enough generics for a full 18-member team. Going to give the uniques their weapons then leave them on the bench until they reach their "max" stats, then get them trained for the battles. I think I'm going to need more room on the bench. Then there's arts training, which I can't do if Sheryl's in the party... Well, I can hack her in for that purpose, then remove her when it's time to finish her quests.

Speaking of generics... I noticed that a bunch of the katana-wielders are very fond of asking for Tataraichi customizations, and that they don't stop at the balance stage. They go all the way, but only if you steer them into that direction. One of them is going for the Parrying Tataraichi and she's capable of using Mystic Arts. Probably because I've been using her as a melee unit instead of her Remedies. I'm only grabbing a ton of generics right as placeholders until I can started on recording their WAs and other specials. One thing I won't do is set it to Yakety Sax. Maybe.

Gaou says something like ”は、俺か?” when claiming an item... Leshau says a lot when he gains stats or a skill. Baulson has a really long status quote. Gabriel needs to shut up at times. Yeah, I haven't exactly used these guys before. Never really had to. Loki: やった!やったぞ! when claiming an item. Maybe I'll compile a list at some point...?

And there's a type of compensation EXP thingy going on... I gave Rush a bunch of skills at Lv. 1, then checked on the trainer to see what had happened by the time we reach the Gates of Hell. Turns out he gets 25EXP to EVERY skill he has available to him, as long as it's set to Lv.1 or higher. That amounts to every Rank C Item Art to reach Lv. 2, and for Lotions to obtain Clearance Lotion. What I didn't get though is why he got Medical Heal. Not complaining, but it's kinda weird since he never sparked it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment