24 Apr 2010

*insert expletive* YOU.

The Fallen killed the team at the end of Turn 5. Rain of Blades, physical. Massive "ow" on the remaining 2 unions, which one was half-dead anyways. Also, way to steal the most painful move from Saruin. Next attempt was with several weapon upgrades later... And just decided to suicide the team at Turn 9, because seriously? They're not going to survive ANYTHING that's coming at them. So I just used a trainer to OHKO the Remnant. Didn't really hang around the Ancient Ruins since my patience with the Items Only team was wearing thin. Since I can just use the trainer to expand just how many people I have in the reserves, I can take on those challenges pretty much at any point. It just means that I have to grind in the Ancient Ruins because I'm doing my Girls-only battles. A funny thing that happened during the final battle was Reversal! playing way too early. Rank 5 since I didn't complete enough quests, and I didn't want the fight to drag on too long. Actually, I think they would have outright died at the Rank 8 fight. Healing capabilities are way too low to counter anything the Conqueror could throw at them. He summoned the Lob Omen, which was quite a pain. Kept using Mystic Mine to kill off unions. I have no idea why it went from Nisus straight to Reversal! even though it took about 10 extra turns to kill him off. His portrait wasn't even flashing red. Doesn't matter, started my new run and have the saves there in case I want to investigate it.


By the way, I'm still laughing at how they translated トールハンマー as Hammer Toll. I think that the [Thunder]+5 effect would have been a pretty big clue to have it translated as THOR Hammer instead. I think they're pronounced the same in JP, hence the confusion and misnaming. Drill/Mr. Diggs sounds like a pigeon...?


010B3030 02 -> 03. Fixes Mystic Focus "bug." Need hex editor for this. HP and MP values are fine for the PC version since there aren't any real caps to speak of.

Time: 2:07'08"77
1776935
+4: 157
+5: 29
+6: 57
+7: 8
+8: 3
x2: 270
x3: 86
x4: 30
x5: 12
x6: 1
My best score in Panel de Pon so far... I suck at this game. And managed to get a +12 right afterwards, but then screwed up so I ended up losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment