11 Apr 2010

Solved.

Normal/Remnant equips: +7%/+10%/+13%/+15%/+18%/+20%/+23%/+25%/+30%.
Ancient/Auld/Antique: +5%/+8%/+10%/+13%/+15%/+18%/+20%/+23%/+25%.


Why they're different, I don't know. But at least that's done. Should have been done a long time ago. I guess it makes a little sense for the rarer weapons to not strengthen as much, seeing as how you wouldn't want to use them in the first place. Most of them have sub-par stats. Anyways, those are the PC values, obtained using a trainer to change the weapon modifiers. Used 2-3 samples for the 2 categories, so I'm fairly certain that I have the right values there. It's important to note that the game TRUNCATES the final value, not round. Many games do this, so I'm not too surprised about it. It's also easier to just chop off numbers to the right of the decimal point than to round up or down depending on what rules you impose on the system. It'll probably take too long for someone to find all the 360 modifiers, unless someone is willing to go through the trouble of using 2 Remnants, at least 2 normals and a few Antique types. I'd be more than willing to during the summer... if I had a 360 to use. But alas, I don't. Nor am I willing to buy one just for the sake of testing this.


Anyways... Got absolutely nowhere in the past sessions of play~ Not even the Eldritch Dragon is falling to my army. So all I've been doing so far is just arts training on Bai Ze. Really don't think that my army's going to get anywhere if I tried to grind using the Wisdom's Echo exploit. The next best places would be the Second and Sixth Paths in Siebenbur, but even that has its limits. The absolute best would be the Ancient Ruins, but I can't access that until I kill The Fallen. I could stick the item into my inventory, but I actually want to beat it and have Wyngale ready for hire. The one thing that I'm having trouble with is Faye's lack of willingness to change wield styles mid-battle. I have all of her One-handed arts open, at Peerless, yet she refuses to use them by sticking with Mighty Triple Axel II. Weird.

EDIT: I KNEW IT. The 360 modifiers are different. For one, the +3 modifier is 15%, not the 13% that's found in the PC version. I think the +1 modifier is a little higher at 10%. This needs further testing... Might have to ask a friend about it.

EDITx2: Finished over at my Wikia profile. Now gathering the numbers/EXP required for each level.

No comments:

Post a Comment