2 Mar 2010

Bored, should really be asleep right now.

Hm... kinda tempted to hire Faye. Dual wields axes, can have Hawkrang if she masters the One-handed style. Black belt can help with upping damage even more ([Dual Wield]+5 and [Axes]+5). Is a generic. And she can heal with items (Herbs and Lotions). Doesn't cost too much to hire, and she can come fairly early. Too bad she's in Celapaleis, somewhere that I don't visit that often unless I'm restocking on supplies and checking up on Rhagoh for his quests. Still, she's a candidate for another run. Maybe I'll hold off from doing the UL run until I can get the mic working properly without sounding like a complete idiot. I'll still probably record a bunch of random things though. Hopefully I can optimize the run even further since I want to beat everything at the lowest BR possible. Lots of Bai Ze then,huh? Good thing she has decent starting morale, at 67. Compare that to Rush... who starts at 45. Pretty high for a generic... I'm really curious about her upgrade paths though. Would she be willing to request the Shielding Hawkwind if I tell her to down the Combat focus? She needs to be in the Combat focus in order to take the belts, that's for sure. Having the Shielding Hawkwind and Might Splitter could be quite beneficial for her damage output seeing as how the Hawkwind customization has much better stats, and the Might Splitter imparts [Combat Arts]+5. Combine that with the Black Belt, and that's quite a few bonuses right there. Of course, it doesn't apply to actually using Hawkrang since it's a One-handed WEAPON Art, not Combat Art. Still, having the Peerless modifier on Dual-wield arts is great. Too bad she'll be pretty slow because of it, using Power modifiers and all.

Who else to consider... I always hire McGrady. Maybe I'll give him a Glaive this time so he'll get the Heaven's Door WA. Making him go Mystic will help amp up his Remedies. Problem with all the Generics is that none of them will have the "Special" attribute. So... it's going to be like the soldier run, only that they'll actively say stuff to you and can somewhat mold them to your liking. ... I also have no idea who has Hexes or Psionics. Eh... whatever. If I can deal with my current run with no Hexes, then I can deal with it using generic leaders! It would help though... although I think I'll be speed running the thing because I'd like to start hearing my party's voices. I'm really starting to miss Rush shouting all sorts of things while Emma's scolding him or being sarcastic about his performance on the field. "Hey1 Look at what I've got!" - Rush, when he sparked Life Powder during the Niram Sin/Namul Sin. "It's about time..." - Emma. And I wasn't really that low on health either... Actually, I just really miss Dave's voice.


So I guess it's decided. Next run will be using generic leaders, and the one after that will be using Unique Leaders. Hopefully I can get some... interesting lines out of them~ And stuffing all those Sovani into a union just to see how they react to one another.



Going through the 聖剣伝説4 OST... Tracks: Burning Spirits (Itou/Sekito), Reminiscence (Itou), Shadow of Vine (Sekito), Goblin's Beat (Itou), Red Wyvern (Sekito), Seeking the Light (Itou), Rondo of Sand (Itou), The Fool's Dance (Itou), Roar of the Iron Clump (Itou), The Final Decisive Battle (Itou), The Child of the Sprite Tribe (Soken), Don't Hunt the Fairy (Soken), The Darkness Nova (Soken), Irwin on Reflection (Soken). Disc 4 stuff, only the SK4 edits.

The OST really sounds like it was composed right after completing the ミンサガ OST. Lots of similarities, mostly because it's the same 2 composers involved in it, so it's really not that much of a surprise. Still, it sounds very SaGa like, not very Mana like... Maybe because the Mana music I usually listen to is from 下村陽子, and she did Legend of Mana, the only Mana game I've played to completion. With a partner because it wasn't my idea to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment