16 Mar 2010

*yawn*

... Someone's asking about how to deal with the E7 battle. Stated BR, but didn't say if he was playing on Normal or Hard. That bit might actually be critical here. And he focused on getting rid of Snievan first? That's a first for me... Practically everyone I watched so far tries to off Milton first so that they can do Morale control with Snievan. Much easier to deal with since it's easier to heal after getting capped in the face or hit with Curse since he's not likely to Instakill an entire union twice. Eh, whatever. Looks like their question was answered.

Hm. I just haven't played anything lately mostly because of the impending assignments that need to be dealt with right now. Two 10-page papers isn't that fun to look at. Sure, they'll be double-spaced, but still. Then again, I actually had fun writing my 10-page report on polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). It was a fascinating topic. These ones? Not so much. And I just haven't felt like playing anything lately. I still haven't bothered ordering End of Eternity, been busy fangirling over Baccano! and Durarara!!, with interest in Vamp! and Etsusa Bridge being tickled a little bit. Too bad light novels are such a pain to translate that there are hardly any licenses over here. Good thing that the fans are pretty dedicated. Besides, I want to see batshit insane Japan (Etsusa Bridge) since batshit insane America has been done and is still going (oh silly Claire, and Baccano!).


I seriously need to start drawing something now. Add another character that OnoD voices, and now I really want to do a costume switch. Let's see: Snow, Sigma, Shizuo, David. Funny... the oldest is Shizuo at about 23~24 and arguably the skinniest, youngest is Sigma at 17. Three of them are blond. The other... I have no idea what colour that is. Wait. I forgot the demon butler. And I'm listening to him singing.





BACON LETTUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment