26 Mar 2010

Busy...

Hm. It's been 10 days since I last typed up something here. Then again, I have good reason for not having much to say. You know, uni life, assignments and other miscellaneous things. Instead, I've been helping out at the Last Remnant boards more than I would really like to. Then again, I've kinda done that on the Tales of Rebirth PSP board too. It's now largely abandoned because they've moved on. That, and Namdai has no intention of localizing the title even though it's another chance for them to release the damn game! Passed over in favour of Tales of Legendia, not that Legendia's a bad game. It's just a bad Tales of entry, that's all. Been hanging around the SaGa boards instead, so...


ANYWAYS. Helping other gamers. I'm surprised I haven't snarked any of them yet. I guess it's mostly because they're all newbies to the game, so it's probably better not to get too sarcastic with them. Unless they ask a dumb question, then they were asking for it. There's still the occasion when someone asks if their computer/laptop can handle running the game. My patience for such questions is wearing quite thin now, since the demo's quite readily available for download and testing. DAMN IT YOU GUYS, SEARCH THE NET FOR IT AND TRY IT OUT. Or look up the recommended specs. *ahem* Also,I can't believe that I replied to a post saying that I was a girl. He seemed a little surprised, although it's understandable. After all, there are no girls on the net and the fact that my handle is rather ambiguous. There's really no need to be a GIRL anyways. Well, it also doesn't help knowing that people can never guess whether or not I'm a girl based solely on my typing patterns and interests. Until I bring up my preferred ships. I don't engage in shipping wars, so...



Found the Kuroshitsuji costume online... It's going to cost a bit just to get the top. I have enough black pants to last quite a while, so I just really need the vest/waistcoat, shirt (because that collar is weird...) and the tailcoat. I can't believe that I'm agreeing to dress up as a butler! Oh and gloves. I don't have white gloves. Still... it means that I get to act like a total jerk while smiling~

No comments:

Post a Comment