26 Mar 2014

I has a beanie

So it took only about a month for the physical testing kit to come in for the inFAMOUS Paper Trail ARG. I had already done the online test while the site was slightly broken and had gotten 92% Pressurized Water. It was later corrected to Smoke, but I do have to wonder what all the different powers are. Maybe it's really just the ones that were listed in the other sites linked to Paper Trail. Either way, it might have to wait until the weekend before I take a poke at it. Got lots of things to take care of this week.

Oh, and I picked up the Collector's Edition. The beanie was inside the box~ ...Unfortunately, it was also kinda broken. So, I fixed it. Kinda badly. Have I ever mentioned that I suck at things like sewing? Something must have happened with the knit and stitching, because it was starting to fall apart at one quadrant. It was easy enough to patch up since it was easy to see all the loops. Granted, the glasses had to come off to really get in there, but at least it's wearable without fear of it unravelling on me. Hopefully. It's actually quite comfortable. Come to think of it, it's really the first hat that I've found comfortable and wouldn't mind wearing. Minus the static and hat hair, of course.

Everything else in the box was kinda cute. Not sure if I want to use the buttons. I like having them, never been a fan of displaying my fandoms in public. Which I suppose is somewhat amusing when you see that I have Sigma Harmonics on the phone and an Airu on my bag (with 2 finger slings; it's pretty funny though, I like the Airu/Felynes but dislike playing Monster Hunter). Or maybe not as Sigma Harmonics was never localized and was a pretty weird game, and the Airu is modelled after their PSP spin-off version. So those not familiar with imports wouldn't recognize them. Hell, one of my profs mistook the Airu for a weird pants Pokémon.

For the game itself... Can't even play it~ No PS4 yet. I had already watched a few streams a week before the game was officially out, so that satisfied my curiosity a bit. Kinda disappointed that the game is so short though, and a bit lacking on the karmic missions. Oh well. It was released within a year of the console's first year, so I can kinda forgive that. Hopefully the next one builds even further, although I'm expecting some interesting additions once their planned DLC is out. I've been hearing that the Paper Trail ARG is really well implemented. I'll have to check out this 42 Entertainment company... Now if only the site would stop dying every now and then~

Also checked out the trophy data. Looks like it'll be another easy Platinum. Had absolutely no trouble with 2's, and this looks even easier. And looks like Good is winning over Evil. Again. But from what I've seen from the playthroughs, it doesn't seem quite right to have Delsin go evil anyways... Evil may be more fun, but character-wise, it doesn't seem quite right (the neutral cutscenes are quite guilty of that). Well, I'll have to play for myself because of dropping in and out of livestreams. Gotta love those District Showdown interactions though. Wish there was a little more to it.


By the way? "Scraping the Sky"? Awesome track. And I maintain my opinion of Delsin being adorkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment