25 Dec 2010

Bleh.

So I screwed up trying to recruit Ravness. Again. For about the 3rd time. I didn't realize that the flags were HP percentages at certain battles, so I have to deal with that all over again. Good thing there's that W.O.R.L.D. system to exploit. Currently training up the team (Hobyrim included since I want a Swordmaster deployed) to about Lv. 20 to start the events for recruiting Deigo, then Xapan. Maybe I should have just recruited that mercenary back in Chapter 2, but eh. I was wondering if there was a fight with him later on, so I wanted to fight him then. Too bad the first time I attempted the fight, the army got overwhelmed pretty quickly. Everything was at Lv. 20~21, along with a lot of monster units closer to the front lines. The only unit that can deal with them is my Dragoon... and Witch. They can deal consistent and considerable amounts of damage to them when compared to, quite frankly, everyone else. Don't know what level I should aim for, but it's going to be a pain getting everyone at a decent level... Even with buffing, it's not going to make much of a difference if the enemy has much better equipment than my own team. I think I'll stop with the grinding once Hobyrim reaches about Lv. 15. Should be good enough since he can do preemptive attacks once he's got enough TP. The generic units are really dragging everyone else down (except for the Witch) because their base stats are about 10 points lower. What the hell... Canopus can easily deal more damage than the other Vultan on the team, and I even loaded him with Phys ATK up skills! Unfortunately, because of his much higher WT, didn't bother outfitting him with a bow because of the added WT. A hammer and shield should do, so he's kinda tanky. Still not as much as Jeunan as he can take absurd amounts of damage.

I really should have class changed Denim ASAP. The Warrior class has a pretty crappy WT rating when compared to the other classes. I think I should have changed him into a Ninja, but that would mean starting training at Lv. 1, and my patience is wearing a little thin from training Hobyrim. I really don't want to go to Brigantes just yet since that would set off a flag and consequently screw up trying to recruit Deigo. I could attempt right now since I'm within 3 levels. Just need to upgrade everyone's equips since they should be able to use the +1 variants. They have to deal damage faster than they can receive it... and the Clerics need to get moving to heal Diego once he ends up in a little too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment