17 Dec 2010

Still tired.

I think I'll continue poking at the X360 chart for a few more days before turning my attention to tweaking the PC one. There's still the guide summaries that I've been meaning to finish... which are going to take forever since I'm still in the formations section! I'm not going to do the walkthrough since there are other sites for that. Just the system data should be enough...

Still going through Tactics Ogre. I restarted my game because I wanted to play with 2 very specific restrictions to mimic the old version: no KOs (there was permadeath a la Fire Emblem), no C.H.A.R.I.O.T. (save and reload, only without the saving and reloading). It's been going pretty well. Just got to Chapter 2 and now I'm doing some grinding because I want to try keeping Arycelle alive to have her join later. Then, I can have 2 unique archers to rain death upon my enemies! Unique characters tend to have better WT values and you want low WT values. I've also recently taken a liking to making my Clerics a bit more battle ready with that Item Sling. Been throwing a lot of bombs lately to help out the front lines, along with buffing and healing. The healing items are a lot cheaper than casting the spell, though spells can reach targets further away. Mostly use my Valkyrie for that, though I think I might have another Valkyrie join her soon enough. The Knight is just too slow for my liking, even though he's very good at taking damage. Might just class change him into a Rune Fencer instead of hiring someone else.

Not much to say since it's been exams and archery lately. Will probably start up Last Remnant again at some point to continue with the Athlum-only run. Been meaning to get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment