23 Nov 2010

Let Us Cling Together

Started Gyoubu's story first since I wanted to get his over with to unlock Hondam, and Chika's story isn't something I want to do right away. And finished it within 5 stages. Also noted that you have to exit the game completely in order to try avoiding the Base Defense stage. I don't mind the stage that much but I don't need any of the stage materials or "No Damage" robes anymore, so playing it is really a waste of time unless I'm fugitive hunting. Finished with Mitsunari, and started his Blue route again for that weird trophy. He almost has ATK1000, so it shouldn't be too bad due to his ridiculously high DPS. It's going to be a slight pain getting all the fugitives for every character, but at least there's no associated trophy for it. Only need to do it with one character.

Just as a little fun note, I've only noticed that Keiji and Ieyasu have idle animations so far. Most of the characters I haven't left alone long enough to see. They both have 2; Keiji either rotates his sword arm shoulder or waves around his arms, while Ieyasu either folds his arms or scratches his head. Once he folds his arms, he doesn't do another idle animation until you move him.



In the meantime... I've started Tactics Ogre: 運命の輪/The Wheel of Fortune. The JP version still does retain the "Let Us Cling Together" subtitle, it's just not part of the logo. It's pretty hard, but probably because I haven't played an SRPG in a while. Also interesting systems in place. I think I might have to grind a little bit to get their levels up so they can take the new equipment that I can finally buy for them. I think I might have to pre-order this since we're also getting the tarot card bonus. I've always been interested in how to use them, even if it's just a bunch of superstition. The imagery is fascinating, much like the Ars Goetia demons. Kinda funny. An atheist scientist that's genuinely interesting in demonology and the supernatural, even if it's just for the meanings behind it. Oh, and because there's new art work on it. Always a good excuse, considering that I'm not sure if the game's getting an art book or an Ultimania.

... And I feel like a lonely MasaMitsu fan. Good thing no one in the SB commu knows who I am. *ahem*

No comments:

Post a Comment