15 Nov 2010

To hide in a corner.

*ahem* So I put in a request in a certain kink meme. It's not a popular pairing at all (at least not on Pixiv), so I'm wondering if anyone would fill it out. Maybe I'll edit this post later with what I put in my comment after it's been filled. At least someone else is seconding the request... I'm so going to hell for this, but I just can't help myself when it comes to obscure pairings and generous helpings of Foe Yay. I really can't. A hint: This guy doesn't remember the other guy's name until you play one specific stage. And even then, he only remembers his last name. Actually, there's another stage where he remembers, but that's only because another certain person is there. It's an incredibly obscure thing that most people wouldn't even bat an eye to. I noticed it because the dialogue in the games amuses me so. Each character has a distinct speech pattern and how they refer to themselves (pronouns) and each other (honorifics). Those little details is exactly what makes this series so much fun. Well, good gameplay helps too.

Oh, and I wasted quite a bit of time looking a vids on NicoDou. Why? Because I wanted to know where some of the groupings were coming from. 東西トリオ is a new one, consisting of Ieyasu/Motochika/Masamune. There's no need for explanation of this grouping at all, really. If you've paid attention to the entire game series, that would be enough info. There were already hints of the 東西兄貴 from Battle Heroes. Something about Motochika wanting to steal something from the Oushuu forces (Kojuurou the Right Eye, Masamune's 'soul'). Then from SB2H, we have 兄貴と狸, which is expanded upon in BH and 3. And finally in 3, 権現 and 独眼竜 team up in the Eastern Army/東軍. 関ヶ原 is very obviously IeMitsu. Oh, and I was trying to figure out the 黒権現 thing. It seems like it stemmed from Mistunari's 2nd costume resembling an angel. So to complement that, let's have Ieyasu completely lose it. And boy is the 黒権現 insane. Well, as insane as whoever the artist is. Or a depressed 権現. Like so.




Anyways, literally blasted through Magoichi's stories. Both of the main ones, and noticed that I had the option to go directly to Honnoji while going through her yet-to-be-completed Red route. I think as long as the Honnoji route is attached to something, you can go directly there. I think Magoichi is the only one who can do that, and it would make sense since she actually has ties to Nobunaga. Anyways, Aniki has been unlocked, so I think it's only him and Gyoubu that I have to deal with in terms of stories. Shouldn't be too bad. Gyoubu can easily handle himself on Extreme right now, and Aniki has his trusty net. Almost done hunting down all the fugitives with Mitsunari, so that trophy will be mine and I can start the "get through Extreme with the default weapon" thing. Still a little worried about that "kill less than 100" trophy... Going to need a second player to help, most likely.


EDIT: HOLY EASTERN HOLLYHOCK OF THAT TANUKI. SOMEONE WROTE FOR THE REQUEST I WANTED. ... In the exact the opposite of what I wanted. Well, I suppose I could out myself on this. Doubt they'll find me here anyways. I wanted a MasamunexMitsunari fic. Context is this: Mitsunari never remembers Masamune's name in any of the stages he appears in unless Ieyasu is also there. He screams "Date! Ieyasu!" in Osaka Summer Blue (Blue route final) and Sekigahara - Traces. We all know how cocky the One-Eyed Dragon is, so he doesn't take it well that he's not remembered, even after his defeat at Odawara Castle. So... Masamune's going to make him remember the One-Eyed Dragon. Should have included blood-play in the request, just to see what they would do~

And another crack fic, but even better~ Yeesh, it seems like I'm the only one who got a fic so far. I thought no one liked this pairing... Maybe it was because how vague it was and that prompt meant that you can draw from anything. Prefer the game-canon because that's what I know. It awesome of that anon to use both KG's and Chika's endings since those ones are the happiest and most amusing. Everyone lives when KG's involved, and throwing in Chika's Green means that Ieyasu and Mitsunari aren't going to kill each other. Well, maybe they will but not after a long while seeing as how Chika seems to be quite fond of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment