24 May 2010

Still not 100% done.

Ending D's ending theme sounds like extremely mangled Japanese. I think each of the 4 versions corresponds to a particular Ending you can get. Anyways, achieved Ending D at level 46 on Normal. The game's actually pathetically easy once you get the Phoenix Spear and even just upgrade it once. Or even just fully upgrading the katana Faith (relatively easy to upgrade I like spamming magic).


... And I think I glitched out of my trophies? Currently sitting at ~60%, and I can complete some fights in less than a minute, yet I can't get them. Might as well start a new file because I want the 100 Sheep trophy and other things... Don't think I'll be getting the DLC if I get RepliCant. Maybe. JP PSN cards are expensive to import. The pricing makes me cry. Either way, it turns out that I'm not the only one who glitched out, but it doesn't seem to be a common enough problem to be addressed. Still, it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment