26 May 2010

>.O

I'm stunned at Gabriel's ENG voice. No wonder why I didn't understand a single word out of his mouth the first time through which lead me to drop him. It's so heavily accented that it takes a double-take to get what he's saying. AND HE'S FROM ATHLUM. He should sound similar to the other Athlumians. The residents from Celapaleis don't have much of an accent either, so he shouldn't. It's just really creepy considering that he tries to hit on several females and tries to act like a romantic.

... Leshau sounds like a meek Mao (Disgaea 3), but Vic isn't among the extra voices. Paris' voice is a definite miss. "I will make you proud." What. Why does Yuniver sound like he's been strangled? Haruko sounds like a old librarian. She doesn't look that old! Wyngale doesn't sound kooky enough. Wait. Is that JYB trying to lower his voice? I don't the other ENG voices well enough to pinpoint them on the other unique leaders. I'll make notes on other ENG voices after I've gone though all of them... After I stop playing NieR for a bit. Probably won't be any time soon since I'm planning on getting NieR RepliCant.



By the way, my friends are total enablers. Supporting (and somewhat gleefully) my idea of taking up comp sci. People can only guess where this is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment