12 Nov 2009

Still going at Bayo

Alright, I have a bit of a "break" coming up so I'll try to get one or two more LP posts up on Sunday. HOWEVER... I'm thinking about restarting it because I'll be getting my new computer hopefully soon (within the next 2 weeks) so I don't have to contend with the crappy 320x240 resolution while editing. Still, I don't have anything that could help with recording stuff from the PS3. In fact, I'm afraid of blowing a fuse at this point. No idea how much power running both the PS3 and PC (graphics card and all) would eat up. Anyways...

Next up, getting through normal mode in under 3 hours to unlock an accessory. It's actually somewhat conflicting too. I want to get the time under 3 hours, but I also want to Platinum everything. Maybe I'll Platinum normal while speed-running through Hard? Sure, it's suicide, but it's for the Bangle of Time. I can skip the Alfheim gates since I'm not too concerned about ranking at this point in time and I'm completing them on Normal for the Platinums. I can deal with that at a later date, or just deal with it on Non-Stop Climax mode.

Also, holy crap I want to play Uncharted 2 just to look at the sparklies. No, I don't care that I happen to suck very badly at those types of games, I just want to explore what they've created in-game. And laugh at Nate's silly dialogue because it's actually kinda funny in and out of context. Much better than the narm usually present in the games I play since they're translated from Japanese. ... But I actually like some of the narm too. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment