23 Nov 2009

RasuRemu!

So uh... It took pretty much the entire break and then some to get the thing assembled and running. In my main blog I also expressed my rather tame annoyance at how I had no sound. Not going to go into detail here, but it took some fiddling around before I got the right drivers I needed to get it working. As it turns out... I CAN HAVE 8-CHANNEL SOUND! THAT'S SO AWESOME *CONTINUES TO GUSH* *ahem* Problem is... I can't afford something like that, and neither do I have the room or patience to deal with the cables. I may need to look into a cooling system, or you know, close up the system already to ensure better airflow. Now to figure out what happened to DMC4's sound. Something up with the drivers I have, or are the configurations in-game a little botched?

Also, what's up with Athlum's barkeep?! Yeesh... Jealous of Rush and David's interactions? Although... I found it kinda funny (and cute) that David gave Rush a flower. Specifically, Irina's favourite. Well, I'm nearing the half-way point. Already got Emmy on the team, made 3 unions (still keep losing one or two in major fights), finishing up some side-quests before they close up. At least it's not as strict as Romancing SaGa's Event Rank system... where every fight you get into advances the story timeline. You just need to get them done before a specific story point! ... That's all I'll type for now. The fact that I've made it to that point in under a week with tons of item grinding and that little quest exploit?

Strawberry, melon, lemon, grape. Finally, Rodin answers the question about Bayo's lollipops. Well, I knew that the red ones were strawberry because Luka mentioned it to Cereza. Yellow is usually lemon (except for the odd time when it's BANANA) and purple is grape. The green could have been several different ones; melon/honeydew, lime, green apple. Yay, it's all cleared up now! Except for the story. Will probably have to play a few more times before fully getting it. And "The Gates of Hell" officially closed shop. Because of that, the downloads have been made available regardless of the number of points you have. Nabbed the screensaver and put it on the new computer. Not that it would matter since I put the system on Stand By or shut it down if I'm not using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment