9 Feb 2011

So much for priorities.

So while I was kinda bored and not doing any sort of critical thinking or coding, I decided to pop over to NicoDou for a little while. And because it had been a while since I browsed around the site. Wanted to see if there were any new vids showcasing the animation quality from Sengoku BASARA 3 since such things amuse me. There were quite a few new vids, but I only looked at the stage opening animations. Only Ieyasu and Mitsunari had 2 animations, in a normal stage and the specific Sekigahara stages. Then I got seriously sidetracked and started looking at LasRem vids. I found some pretty interesting vids, including one that showcased everyone's lines if they used an offensive Arcana. Even units like Darien, Baulson and Milton (they can't cast Blackout and the like). Then followed with 2 omake; one of their status screen quotes and the other when they're chosen as the union leader. I quite liked it, even if it was hacked. I was thinking of compiling a version myself before, but I guess I can do it for the EN voices. The other vids were against some of the bosses... at really low BR and IA only. The Fallen, The Lost and the White Conqueror with only IAs. I've already tried with only those soldiers, but that didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to. Mostly because I couldn't get a decent number of them firing off in time and no Shards. The low BR vids were against the E7 (BR25) and The Lost (BR39). I knew that it would be possible at around that point, but it was a matter of who to use and what to use. I'll probably try something like that again soon. After all, I found a new trainer to play with! This time, it's a JP trainer that took a little while to find, but should be interesting to use.

Anyways, not much to say at the moment. Still gathering those HP values, albeit very slowly. Been watching a JP playthrough on NicoDou, and it's much more entertaining than watching an EN one. Mostly because on NicoDou, there's the running commentary from the user and the viewers' comments. The user does happen to have a good enough computer to play the PC version, but the playthrough's for the X360 version! It's also more entertaining to watch someone play through a not-quite-optimized version.

No comments:

Post a Comment