28 Jun 2010

Not a clue~

OK, I actually still have no freakin' clue what I'm doing in my current run. All I know is that I'm finally getting Vega and McGrady to veer towards the Mystic Focus. Currently still stuck in Balance, but that's better than them going Combat. Maybe.

BR9, killed Validus in 18 turns.
BR9, killed the Ancient Dragon at 27 turns.
What the hell guys.

Did every sidequest from Part 1, and that netted me BR12 at the end of things. Would be lower if I hadn't bothered to fight a bunch of rares for their HP values. I think I killed about 12 of them? Would probably be BR10~11 if there were no extra encounters. Faced off against the Harpylia at BR12, but no BR increase. Went against the Gates of Hell at BR12, no increase. Beat Jager and Lob Omen at BR12, but still no increase...! The Cyclops didn't have 9999HP when it was summoned, but about ~2300HP. Quite a drop from what I had expected, and it actually died. And then Enthralled. Holy hell that scared me because it could quite possibly wipe out a bunch of my unions easily. Rush was just used to distract the Gates, not like he can die and be enthralled.

So now... It's off to the Six Bases. At BR12. I'm so gonna die. But first, skill training! Finally got a few units with Hexes. Hopefully I'll have an easier time...

Noting their original formations:
Seijuu, Seijuu, Trident, Undelwalt Cross, Seijuu

No comments:

Post a Comment