15 Jun 2010

Moving on for now.

So, started up LasuRemu again. Excuse me while I hurt myself for even listening to Gabriel open his mouth to speak. He's extremely overdramatic, to the point where it sounds like he's chewing the scenery.


Restarted the file because I screwed up with progression, the fact that I'm nowhere near I want to be skill-wise, and because I kinda forgot exactly what I was doing with that file. Not touching the game for about a month would do that. There's also the fact that I don't understand why some of the generics aren't taking the Mystic Focus accessories even though I've modified the .exe. And then I'll put be putting it down for a while because there are other games to complete. It's still pretty early in the game, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to pick right back up. And one final note below.

The Great Sand Sea: Cove: none (The Trade Route). Cauldron: Spiritlords, Terrapests.


Still haven't 100%'d NieR, don't think I will for a while. Instead, I'll be focusing on finishing up 3D Dot Game Heroes. Been through 5 out of 6 temples, so I think I'm nearing end-game. Getting the hang of tower defense type games, but that Dash Circuit mini-game is really pissing me off. Then again, so did that dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment