25 Jul 2014

Still no Crew

There was a patch released earlier today, and while it did increase performance... I still can't get past the second checkpoint. I did it ONCE. Then I hit something, which warranted a restart, because the game wants practically perfect runs. Then I was back to square 1 with the "can't get past second checkpoint" problem.

Was getting a few more frames out of the game though, which was good. It was also slightly more responsive, so turning was easier. Still disappointing that it's stuck on that... Really hoping that I have something better to use when another beta comes around. Would've loved to add to the server strain earlier today, but not being in free roam kills it.


Still looking forward to it, but definitely not Day 1.


ETA: And I definitely missed the tail end of the beta. Oh well. I still have the data on my drive. We'll see what some hackers can do with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment