26 May 2011

Awkward...

Either the game glitched on me, or there's other requirements that can be fulfilled to see the "Wait for a chance!" command... Vega and McGrady both got that command, at the same time, while at the Holy Plain. This is rather strange as they're Cavaliers, not Commanders/Gladiators/Ordainers/Ataraxians, the classes that actually have the [Commander] skill. Aquarius gets the command fairly often, which is a bit of a waste since I always try to spend their first few turns buffing/casting Stealth. Anyways, I haven't been able to reproduce the command. I should have recorded the first time I did the fight, but I didn't think that it would end up like that. Was being a complete asshole too since I used Fatal Eclipse at the first possible moment and sent the boss into critical with the Qsiti in the Groggy state. Then I had some fun watching the support unions casting Medical Heal over and over again.

Posted the screens, along with 2 others for "Knock 'em out!" and "Strengthen your defenses!" since I was editing the Battle Commands page. Let's see what happens... mostly because I want to see if anyone else has seen strange behaviours.

For my reference: Engetsu/Reflect/Celapaleis Guard/Mystic Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment